SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN on Stitcher
WHAT’S ON TAP?
When life gets busy, we have a tendency to lose track of ideas and contacts even if they have the potential to be financially rewarding. In this episode of The Happy Hour Effect podcast, you will discover 5 ways to uncover hidden goldmines in your business. These are things that could bring you revenue, boost your ROI and open up new streams of income if you find them and take action on them.
We often forget great ideas, potential customers and jackpot content because we have a poor tracking or organization system. Here are 5 ways to get back on track with your big ideas.
- Go through old notebooks, planners, online notes, phone notes, etc. and pull out great ideas.
- Don’t let business cards pile up. Connect right away by offering value/help.
- Look through old programs, books and classes you’ve purchased and be sure you take or read them and execute on what you learn.
- Ditch unmonetized activities.
- Use LinkedIn!!!!!!! Visit LinkedInForBusiness.net for expert advice from JoAnne Funch!
SHOTS OF INSPIRATION
I shared a few links during the show:
JoAnne Funch – LinkedInForBusiness.net – firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE – Brand Ignition eCourse
FREE – Stress Busters eCourse
$100 referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on workplace culture, stress management, brand buzz or work/life fun. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you $100 – no questions asked!!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.