WHAT’S ON TAP?
If you struggle with staying motivated sometimes, you’re not alone. Everyone from entrepreneurs, stay-at-home-moms, 9-5ers and everything in between can suffer from the occasional (or often) state of frustration or laziness when overwhelmed, stressed or just plain uninspired. In this episode of The Happy Hour Effect podcast, you will learn 5 ways to get motivated fast that can help you at work and at home. Not only will this help you stay on track with your big and small goals, but you will also get re-engaged with the work you are already doing so it is more meaningful and productive.
Creating a successful direct selling career requires significant mindset and habit changes to create income and the life you envision. It’s not as simple as buying the starter kit and sending out an email. You must commit time, energy and money into growing your business whether it’s a part-time gig or a full-time career. Here are five tips to help you find direct sales success.
- Clear the Clutter – ditch the unnecessary tasks that don’t contribute to your health, happiness or safety – or to your work team’s bottom line results.
- Stop, Look & Listen – stop what you’re doing, look at your current task and listen to the internal and external signs that may tell you it’s something you should be doing to get you closer to your most important goals.
- Light a Fire – consider implementing a reward or punishment system to help you get re-engaged and on task.
- The Domino Effect – start with the smallest, shortest and easiest tasks and knock ’em down one by one.
- Find Your People – seek out those with similar goals and mindsets to keep you focused and inspired in your work and life tasks.
SHOTS OF INSPIRATION
I shared a few links during the show:
$100 referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on workplace culture, stress management, brand buzz or work/life fun. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you $100 – no questions asked!!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.