WHAT’S ON TAP?
We all have bad days when our bad mood collides with a loved one or a co-worker. When this happens, fights, stubborn mindsets and annoyance set in. In this episode of The Happy Hour Effect podcast, you will learn five ways to fix a fight so you can spin a bad day into a positive one.
5 Ways to Fix a Fight:
- Avoid the other person. Do your own thing and stay out of each other’s way.
- Do something you enjoy. Engaging in your favorite activity will bring a smile to your face to counteract the scowl and show the other person you are shifting gears.
- Encourage the other person. Suggest they do their favorite activity (without you) to bring a smile to THEIR face. If you both encourage happy thoughts, it is more likely to happen.
- Give yourself a break. We all have bad days. Let it go and let your loved one know it’s okay they are having a bad day too.
- Bond. Do something together that you both know you love. This will re-connect you as a team even if the bad mood lingers. You’re in the weeds together.
SHOTS OF INSPIRATION
I shared a few links during the show:
Forgot to mention it – but don’t forget about my Costa Rica retreat that I’m speaking at in February 2015. (One of my big wishes that came true!!)
FREE – Stress Busters eCourse
$100 referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on workplace culture, stress management, brand buzz or work/life fun. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you $100 – no questions asked!!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.