PODCAST EPISODE – Where are YOU on the Spectrum of Awesome?
Your behaviors and mood impact your own performance and how others perceive you as a leader. Learn three ways to get clear on where you’re at on the spectrum of awesome so you can lead stronger, sell more, and perform better at work and at home.
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN on Stitcher
Here are three steps to get moving up to the right end of the Spectrum of Awesome:
- Awareness – track your physical, mental, and emotional status.
- Acknowledgment – own where you’re at.
- Action – course correct if you’re off track.
I shared some links during the show:
Book – The Drama Free Way by Jennifer Kern Collins
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
- If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
- Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
- Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.
- Referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on team performance, leadership, goal-setting, time management, stress management, or sales maximization. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you a nice referral bonus.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Kristen Brown.