#31: The Riser Mindset (Part 1)
WHAT’S ON TAP?
Welcome to Season 2 of The Happy Hour Effect podcast. This season it’s all about helping you rise up to lead at work and thrive at home. In this episode of The Happy Hour Effect podcast, you will learn six shifts to embrace the Riser Mindset.
Here are the six Riser mindsets:
- Risers consciously choose how you will live each day.
- Risers take the ACTIONS needed to move out of challenging situations.
- Risers are willing to sacrifice and stretch on a daily basis to adjust to what’s new.
- Risers value themselves enough that you are willing to love your life even when it’s different than yesterday.
- Risers don’t let the ugly pain of life take you down.
- Risers raise your standards on who and what takes your time and energy.
SHOTS OF INSPIRATION
I shared a few links during the show:
Check out my new 15-Day Goal Getter Challenge – it’s totally FREE!
$100 referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on team performance, leadership, goal-setting, time management, stress management, or sales maximization. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you $100 – no questions asked!!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.