Kristen Brown is a business and lifestyle futurist who helps busy professionals power up the plan and path to their goals. What makes her a sought-after keynote speaker:
- Spent 15 years in corporate sales and marketing leadership roles working with teams and researching trends around the world before starting her own award-winning company.
- Works with Fortune 500 companies across industries to drive performance, sales and market share including companies like General Mills, Target, Cargill, Disney, Regis, Walmart, Mayo Health, Minnesota Vikings, international associations, and more.
- Uses her Master’s-level education and market research background to drive innovation, insights, and implementation with her clients.
- Named a top 20 trailblazer by Meetings Today magazine because of her high-energy, interactive, and funny delivery style and high-engagement action planning with her audiences.
Kristen gets the challenges that busy professionals face having lived it in the trenches. She uses this insight to make your audience the star of the show by adding humor to her business-boosting keynote programs and weaving in relevant stories that resonate with attendees. Kristen will motivate your audience with low-stress, high-success ideas for GROWTH that will directly impact the bottom line by boosting sales, leadership, performance, and profits!
KRISTEN IS INSIGHTS-DRIVEN.
- Spent much of her early career in market research, sales, trend, and product development roles that were driven by heavy data analysis.
- Won several awards for her ground-breaking work to drive business for her clients.
- Uses real insights to help drive audience decisions both in their job roles and in their personal lives. This results-mindset is critical for successful sales, service, and overall performance.
- Works with organizations to create people-centered workplaces that develop the professional AND personal needs of their employees.
KRISTEN IS FINANCIALLY-SAVVY.
- Responsibility for budgets and P&Ls up to $80 million giving her a financially-driven perspective when speaking to audiences and creating programming with meeting planners.
- Focuses on bottom-line impact while also prioritizing people-focused initiatives since your employees are your best assets.
- Helps you maximize your meeting budget and redistribute line items to ensure your audience gets the very best experience.
KRISTEN IS FUNNY & ENTERTAINING.
- Started speaking and entertaining by choice in 5th grade when she joined speech and drama.
- Continued her stage career into adulthood performing in plays, acting in corporate videos, and appearing in print advertisements.
- Supplements her speaking skills with training on stand-up comedy, improv, facilitation, and stagecraft.
- Showcases her engaging, funny, and entertaining personality on stage and on-air as a frequent media contributor, bestselling author, and chart-topping podcast host.
- Seen on over 500 media outlets including Inc., CNN, BBC, HLN, Live with Kelly & Michael, Psychology Today, Working Mother, First magazine, and many more. View her media appearances here.
KRISTEN SHARES SMART PERSPECTIVES.
- As a long-time (and super nerdy) researcher and overachiever, Kristen is committed to educating herself on the latest insights into performance mindset, business trends, and workplace dynamics.
- Uses her Master’s certification in Integral Theory to inform audiences on the art and science of multiple perspectives.
- Drives work/life integration as a certified Holistic Coach giving her deep knowledge on how our work and personal lives impact each other – and how to make them play well together.
KRISTEN IS A STORYTELLER.
- Kristen is a firm believer in the power that stories and connections have on our professional success and weaves in opportunities for attendees to share, interact, and reflect during her presentations.
- Because she interviews you and your attendees AND researches your industry and organization before your event, her programs are filled with funny and interactive case studies and stories that illustrate relevant learning points.
- While she doesn’t often share her personal story at length on stage, she is proud of her resilience after she was widowed in 2007 when her healthy, 30-year-old husband died unexpectedly of a heart attack when their daughter was just a baby followed weeks later by a challenging work situation and the economic crash. She helped herself and was helped by many others during that time.
- Today she supports various philanthropic organizations that allow her to pay it forward including donating a portion of her book sales to heart health research.