Retail suppliers have unique needs that are much different that traditional corporate environments.
As a retail supplier industry professional, you serve many masters: your retail partners, your corporate team, your co-workers, the shopper, your loved ones, and yourself. When you split your focus this way it can lead to:
- Unclear decision-making
- Reactive instead of strategic work styles
- Sluggish sales
- Higher turnover
- Time suck
- Compromised leadership and income potential
- Moodiness and health problems
- And much more…
When you develop training, management approaches, and team engagement strategies specifically tailored to the needs of retail suppliers, it will lead to better relationships with your customers, improved productivity on your work tasks and goals, and a positive impact on bottom-line and personal growth.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do next:
- Complete the Retail Risers Scorecard survey by clicking here.
- Forward the link to the Scorecard to your team and ask them to complete the survey within 10 days. Let them know their input is critical in creating a productive and fulfilling workplace culture customized to their needs – not just another retail supplier team, but a team of Risers!
- Once you have completed the Scorecard and asked your team to do the same, email me at email@example.com so I can analyze the survey results for your team.
- We will schedule a complimentary one-on-one call to review the results. I will share where your team rises to the top and where you have opportunities for improvement.
- We will identify action items to close the gaps in building a higher-performing team that will serve better, sell more, lead more effectively, and be more satisfied with their work and life.
Here are some free resources you can share with your team right away:
Huffington Post – 7 Surprising Secrets to Skyrocket Your Productivity
LinkedIn – 5 Ways to Boost Your Resilience
LinkedIn – 5 Ways to Deal with Difficult People