PODCAST EPISODE – 3 Ways to Be an Indispensable Salesperson
When you’re an indispensable partner to your prospects and clients, you will sell more, get more referrals, and amplify your reputation as THE go-to thought leader in your industry. In this episode you will learn how to reduce buyer stress and three ways you can be more indispensable so your clients and prospects see you as a trusted and valued partner before any of their other partners.
Here are three tips to help you be indispensable to your clients and prospects so you can sell more and build a deeper, longer-lasting relationship with them.
- Sacrifice for your client.
- Create your x-factor energy.
- Be irreplaceable as a world-class partner.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
- If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
- Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
- Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.
- Referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on team performance, leadership, goal-setting, time management, stress management, or sales maximization. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you a nice referral bonus.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Kristen Brown.