PODCAST EPISODE – Using Real Insights to Drive Sales, Leadership, & Growth
When you have to make decisions for yourself or help clients, colleagues, or prospects make decisions, it’s critical that you dig deeper. In this episode we will talk about how to use the “here’s what, so what, now what, then what” framework to drive action and results in sales, leadership, and personal growth.
Here are three tips to help you drive results using real data and insights:
- Be aware when you’re thinking too high-level or surface.
- Always think five steps ahead.
- Ask yourself what action you could take right NOW.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
- If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
- Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
- Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com.
- Referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on team performance, leadership, goal-setting, time management, stress management, or sales maximization. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you a nice referral bonus.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Kristen Brown.