PODCAST EPISODE – Does Your Workplace Culture Suck?
Organizations use their workplace culture as a tool to recruit and retain top talent. From Millennials to Baby Boomers, the right workplace culture can make or break job happiness. In this episode of The Happy Hour Effect podcast, you will get five insights to help you know if your workplace culture sucks and could use a change.
Here are five red flags to help you know if your workplace culture sucks:
- Notice turnover spikes or high turnover over time.
- Watch for reviews that are trending down.
- Gut check your culture.
- Anonymously survey the team.
- Check Glass Door reviews and/or ask past employees.
I shared some links during the show:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
- If you loved this episode and want more from The Happy Hour Effect, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
- Thanks for spreading the word! Please share with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
- Interested in sponsoring the show and getting more exposure for your business? Email me at email@example.com
- Referral bonus for YOU!! Just send corporations or groups to me who need a speaker on team performance, leadership, goal-setting, time management, stress management, or sales maximization. If they hire (and pay) me, I’ll send you a nice referral bonus.